Jr. Electrical Engineer – (Building Maintenance)
Education: B.Sc/ Diploma in Electric Engineering from any reputed Institutions / University.
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
- We are a 100% export oriented renowned Denim Garments Manufacturer, looking for an young, energetic, target oriented, self motivated and proactive Electric Engineer who has enough practical experience in building maintenance.
- Evaluate the efficiency of electrical systems, machinery, components and products.
- Apply knowledge of electricity to design testing methods for different systems.
- Assure product quality by conducting thorough and reliable tests.
- Service and maintain electrical systems.
- Must have knowledge on Lift, Sub-station, Generator, Fire Protection & Alarm System, VRF lights, Mechanical equipment’s, Basement Ventilation System, Plumbing Works, CCTV, DATA & Telephone System.
- Designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components.
- Responsible for the inspection, repair, preventive maintenance and trouble shooting at the projects.
- Report work progress and budget matters to authority.
- Good problem solving skills and be able to manage a whole project, including looking after budget, and it’s important that meets deadlines.
- Must be able to work in the projects.
- Any other task assign by management.
- Work at office
- B.Sc/ Diploma in Electric Engineering from any reputed Institutions / University.
- Skills Required: Building Maintenance, Electrical Maintenance
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Building Management System, Real Estate Development
- Age at least 28 years
- Strong technical knowledge, also able to work under pressure and complete the task within a fixed time-frame.
- Ability to communicate with other department & supplier for smooth operations.
- Good organizational, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Computer literacy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.